I've been trying to find some good looking ties for Logan, no clip ons please. I found some online at Cheap-Neckties.com. They have a great selection and great quality for not too high of price, $5-$20. I had to get BR a matching tie, of course.
I found some adorable ties on etsy (where else?) if you haven't hit your tie quota already: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MeandMatilda?section_id=5309942 and http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39260981&ref=sr_gallery_19&&ga_search_query=boys+ties&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title
How come no clip ons? I thought they were the greatest thing invented for little boys! Tye thought we were trying to torture him when he was little having to wear a tie. HE would always be all undressed on the way home from church as he "was sooooo hot in a shirt and tie" ........ Tye always had little sweat beads on his nose like a little puppy so I guess he really was hot. Now he wears only short sleeves to church, kinda dorky to me.
4 comments:
What a dapper young man! He is just too cute for words. :)
I found some adorable ties on etsy (where else?) if you haven't hit your tie quota already:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MeandMatilda?section_id=5309942 and http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39260981&ref=sr_gallery_19&&ga_search_query=boys+ties&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title
How come no clip ons? I thought they were the greatest thing invented for little boys! Tye thought we were trying to torture him when he was little having to wear a tie. HE would always be all undressed on the way home from church as he "was sooooo hot in a shirt and tie" ........ Tye always had little sweat beads on his nose like a little puppy so I guess he really was hot. Now he wears only short sleeves to church, kinda dorky to me.
Logan is adorable! Love the orange!
Post a Comment