Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cover Girl

We got to purchase this book "How does the Holy Ghost make me feel" yesterday! We are so proud of our little model that made the COVER, because if it weren't for her this book wouldn't even be on the shelf! OK, so the Author and Illustrator might have something to say about that. :) We are lucky enough to know both Michele (my cousin) and Carol (my friend), the Author and Illustrator of this wonderful book! When I showed Carol's pictures of the book on the shelf to Jaida she said, "I'm famous!", hahaha! We read the book on our ride home and it was so fun to see all the people we know from our family and ward family in the book! So, if you're looking for a great book on the Holy Ghost (with a super cute little girl on the front cover) check it out!


Also, if you're looking for an EXCELLENT book for someone getting baptized, I recommend THIS book!

5 comments:

Carol said...

Yay! Love it!

I wonder if the Deseret Book people are getting suspicious of all these people coming into their store and taking photos back in the children's section. : )

Joey and Nettifer said...

how cool is that! I am going to go check it out! Way to be on the cover!

Mauri said...

Now I have to go get the book so we can have that cute little famous face on our shelf. Do you think she will autograph a copy for us? :)

Ashlee said...

Hmmm... I KNEW that girl looked familiar! :) I need to get me one of those books and have both of them autograph it!

I bet Deseret book is LOVING all the attention!

Anonymous said...

YYYEEAAA Jaida!! Girl-friend you rock!!! We always knew you were good looking, now you are famous.
Hugs, Aunt Christy, Kylie and Stephen