Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Collage


A photo collage of my lovely face. Thought I would document this since the only other time I had a bruise on my face was from playing church basketball. I have been out of it this past week! I went to my oral surgeon Thursday for my week after check up and he said things were healing pretty well. Too bad the pain hasn't been so great, thank goodness for Advil and Tylenol! I was hoping to be well over the surgery by now, but am just now starting to try to not take my meds. I am looking forward to this week and feeling much better. Hopefully we'll actually do something worth blogging about.

4 comments:

Mauri said...

You poor thing! I can't believe you are still in pain, and that bruise is unbelievable. Did he use a sledgehammer to bust those things out? I hope you feel better soon. Love ya!

Ashlee said...

Wow, that's a good bruise! Getting my teeth out was one of the WORST experiences and more painful than I ever imagined. I hope you're healing well over there and up and going again soon. Let us know if you need any help!

Lynette said...

I am so sorry about that bruising. I don't remember ever having that.
Glad you have the worse behind you!

ArlaMo said...

You got a bruise playing church basketball?? No way ;)