Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Jenna Eve!

Today Jenna is 5! F.I.V.E. I can't believe it! What a sweet girl we have, we are so blessed to have Jenna be a part of our family. She is beautiful inside and out, with a bit of silly and sass on the side.

I took some pictures of Jenna this morning for her birthday pictures. She decided what she wanted to wear today, she wanted to show off her "5" shirt. Happy Birthday Jenna, we love you so much!



Jenna's happy birthday "5" pancake.
And, just for fun here are some old pictures of the birthday girl...time is FLYING by, way too fast!

Almost 3 years old.

4 months old

First birthday.

4 comments:

angie said...

Wow time does fly. Happy birthday cute girl. We are so not old enough to have 5 year olds, let alone almost eight year olds...YIKES!

Lynette said...

She's a cutie patootie! Better watch out Megan, she is going to have the boys flocking all around her before you know it!!

Mauri said...

Happy Birthday Jenna! Are you sure she's just five, she looks much more mature. :) Love the old photos, such a cute girl. Wish we could be there! Love ya!

Ashlee said...

I know... I hate this growing up stuff! She's a doll! Happy Birthday, Jenna! Hope it was a good one! I'm SOOO not ready for 6 years old! It seems SO OLD! Here's hoping 5 lasts. :)