Friday, October 2, 2009

Pumpkin Patchin'

We went to a new (to us) pumpkin patch today with some other ladies from church. I hadn't been to this farm, so I thought we'd better try it out. I love this time of year, pumpkin patches, the colors, the cool air...love it!

Today was great, a little bit of every kind of weather, sun, wind, cloudy, even a tiny bit of rain.


Jenna, queen of the haystack!

Jenna and Bubs on the top of the haystack.

This farm is home of the Roloff family, stars of "Little People, Big World" on TLC. We got to see a few of the "stars" being filmed around the farm.

Bubby wasn't scared to pet the bunny, he just went right over to it and loved it.
This dog kept hanging around hoping the kids would drop something or give him something. Logan kept squealing with delight when he'd come by, so funny!


3 comments:

Mauri said...

Very Fun! When I saw the Roloff sign I knew it was the Little People family. I knew they lived in Oregon but the other day I heard something about them and they said Beaverton and I thought how funny that they were right by you guys. Love the big rocking chair. I need to get a picture up of our pumpkins.

Jenny said...

Oh - I love the big chair! How fun is that!

MiNdY said...

HAHA!! that is awesome!! Where in the heck have I been?!?! :/ Love all the pictures!! Soo cute!