Thursday, October 22, 2009

Macro Challenge

This weeks challenge was to get as close up as we could. I don't really have a "macro" lens, so it was as close as I could get it.

The rain was coming down hard so I went out with my umbrella and tried to get some shots of the water drops jumping. I came back with a couple decent shots but then BR said I should use a rock or something with a bigger splash...
Pebble in the rain filled fire pit.

My neighbors sunflower, I used my zoom lens and took this shot over the fence. The flower was about 10 feet away.

Jenna's eyes, doesn't get cuter than this!


Candle, hmmm, not loving this one, but had to use something.

My neighbors grass bush in the front yard, loved the lighting.

CoOoOoOokies! Made some DELICIOUS cookies for YW last night, mmmmm.

Again, in my neighbors yard, I would never have one of these in my yard...haha! Ya right!


Next challenge: "Pink", in honor of breast cancer awareness month.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I think I want to start doing these. Where do I find the list?