Great costumes. Don't you love it when you get to reuse costumes!!!! Charlie Brown is oh so cute! And Where's Waldo?
I found Waldo! Love all the costumes and how cool is super girl!
O my gosh,I love the trunk decoration. We defenitely need to improve on that.
Love the trunk, pop over to my blog to see our boo bash!
You all looked so cute... and Waldo is looking especially thin these days! Love the family pics on top, too. Great background!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great costumes. Don't you love it when you get to reuse costumes!!!! Charlie Brown is oh so cute! And Where's Waldo?
I found Waldo! Love all the costumes and how cool is super girl!
O my gosh,I love the trunk decoration. We defenitely need to improve on that.
Love the trunk, pop over to my blog to see our boo bash!
You all looked so cute... and Waldo is looking especially thin these days! Love the family pics on top, too. Great background!
Post a Comment