Thursday, September 24, 2009

Train Wreck

Life really isn't a train wreck around here, just the wooden train set. We got the train set out yesterday from a box sitting on top of our armoire, Bubby hasn't let it out of his sight since. I got it out before getting on the treadmill and Bubs played with it the whole time. When I got off he came up to me and with every ounce of energy he had said, "Ah, ah, ah, ah CHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Seriously, his face was red and veins sticking out of his forehead when he said it! He doesn't say many words, but he does say Choo Choo quite often (usually before he says any word there is an "ah, ah, ah" before it) which makes us laugh.



What could be better than an orange julius Popsicle and train wrecks?

4 comments:

Lynette said...

What a fun mom to let a little boy have a popsicle in the livingroom! You cannot be Peggy's daughter!

Mauri said...

I can't believe you are letting him eat a popsicle on the carpet! You are one crazy lady. :) Love how happy he looks.

Joey and Nettifer said...

that is so cute!

angie said...

ha, I was thinking the same thing about the popsicle on the carpet!!!!! I think I see a train table in this little handsome boys christmas future!!!!!