Thursday, August 20, 2009

10 Years

August 20, 1999
3 beautiful kids, 6 homes, 3 states, 10 (very short) years later...

Here's to many more years as awesome as the last 10! Happy Anniversary!

8 comments:

Mauri said...

Happy Anniversary you two Love birds! Wow, has it really been 10 years already? Crazy how time flies. Love you guys!

Kris Tina said...

Whoa - ten years? Congrats! Nice work.

Sinai said...

Congrats!!! Wishing you many more to come!!!

Anonymous said...

Christy & Kids Said...
Congrats on 10 yrs!!!! You are an awesome couple with beautiful children!
Hugs.

Kristen said...

Don't take this the wrong way, but you guys just seem to be getting better looking with age! Luckies!

Happy Anniversary!

jenny p said...

It seems like yesterday (for you guy, and us too). I don't know...I still feel 24ish - too bad I don't look it too! I'm lovin' the pictures (as always). Way to go.

Jenny said...

Happy 10 to you! Love the pics!

Mom and Dad said...

Happy Anniversary Guys!! Love your cute pics!