It was our first time every going to Stadium of Fire this year! I had been several times to watch the fireworks outside the stadium, but never been inside. The Jonas Brothers were there with
Shedaisy, let's just say
Jaida was in HEAVEN with the Jonas Brothers! She was dancing in stands and screaming, so funny!
We had 4 jets fly over, it was pretty breath taking watching them come up and right over us!
.JPG)
The weather was
threatening, but only got a few sprinkles at the end.
.JPG)
The Jonas Brothers,
Jaida SO EXCITED!
.JPG)
.JPG)
3 comments:
You guys had a very busy day starting with the race and all. How do you do the sparkler pictures? way cool!!!
I need you to send me your Stadium of Fire pictures so I have some with the boys in them.
Looks like you guys had a prety cool 4th of July. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment