Nice time! I wish we could have done more stuff together while you were here. Darn those sick kids! And to top it all off I woke up with a sore throat this morning. I was hoping I was going to beat it! Glad you guys made it home safely. Love ya!
Ha ha- we passed you somewhere along the way! We are in Boise now... so we made the same drive the other direction. And only went half way in about the same time. :)
2 comments:
Nice time! I wish we could have done more stuff together while you were here. Darn those sick kids! And to top it all off I woke up with a sore throat this morning. I was hoping I was going to beat it! Glad you guys made it home safely. Love ya!
Ha ha- we passed you somewhere along the way! We are in Boise now... so we made the same drive the other direction. And only went half way in about the same time. :)
Post a Comment