Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cousin Day At The Dinosaur Museum

Grandma got us in to the museum with her pass, which is the best thing we've decided! We met up for dinner before the dino's and had a blast! Hardly anyone else was there so the kids had so much fun running around. It was Logan's first time without a stroller, he kept running up to stuff saying "Oh, Cooooool" in his caveman grunt language...fitting for the museum I thought.






Logan and Gage were diggin' the shark exhibit.

Me trying to help some poor guy out, but he wouldn't move!
Why let the kids have all the fun?
Mi hermana. I know we're practically twins, I'm the one wearing blue.

The grand kids, minus Matt and Sara's boys :( ...next time!

1 comment:

Mauri said...

How do you get stuff up so quick? I'm way behind. Glad we got to come to the museum with you guys. We'll have to do it again sometime.