Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Wherever There Is Number, There Is Beauty"

"Wherever there is number, there is beauty" was the challenge this week.

Let's start at the very beginning, numero uno.


The "Sev" is where I went many times as a kid. I can't think of the last time I've been lately though.


This is my scale, it's been through 3 pregnancies with me, poor thing. I either love it or I hate it.


Complete with moss growing at the bottom of each sign.


Turning up the heat for our BBQ.


On your mark, get set, go!


Yep, these are all mine, I've been collecting them for a few years.

Next challenge: "Planes, Trains and Automobiles", join in if you'd like! We post the pictures on a Facebook group page, it's fun to see everyone's photos.

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

those license plates are so cool! I didn't know you collected them. Where are they at in your home? I wish i Would have know, while we were in Belize they were selling Belize license plates I would have picked you up one. I thought they looked so cool. Do you want me to pick you up some while I am traveling if I come across them?

PS cool numbers!

Mauri said...

Awesome pics once again. What's the next challenge? Please keep telling me because one of these days I'll join in. :)

Jenny said...

Awesome pics - The 7Eleven was full of memories..... I love your photo challenges!