Friday, June 26, 2009

Happiness Is...

"Happiness is..." a beautiful sunset at the end of the rainy day.


"Happiness is..." a really good s'more! I don't like to brag, but I am really good at gettin' those marshmallows nice and golden brown. :) S'mores bring back lots of happy memories of camping.


"Happiness is..." a good Bubba love! These boys sure love each other! Happy Father's Day BR, you are the best Dad! I love you!


"Happiness is..." kids that entertain themselves. Sure, there are couch cushions all over the floor and stairs, but it's hours of fun for them.


"Happiness is..." kids doing the laundry.


"Happiness is..." getting out of the van after an 11 hour, 59 minute drive!


"Happiness is..." watching the rodeo with my Daddy.


Next challenge: "Photographers choice." Join in! Friday, June 26-Thursday, July 2

1 comment:

MiNdY said...

All of these are amazing but that sunset picture.... oh my goodness!! GORGEOUS!!!

I think I did something to my camera. It is taking horrible pictures. I better have you take a looksie :)