I got to go up to girls camp for the day yesterday with some other leaders. I had a blast being with the girls, lots of laughs and we even got our nails done.
I enjoyed going on the boats! Those girls are so spoiled up there, cabins, swimming pool, showers, flushing toilets...the list goes on! Please! Spoiled!
Heck yeah, they're spoiled!! We had to go up last month and clear out the brush, thorns, rocks, etc. from our campsite. I just hope it hasn't all grown back when we head up next week. I'm going the whole week - yikes! I haven't been since I was 15.
1 comment:
Heck yeah, they're spoiled!!
We had to go up last month and clear out the brush, thorns, rocks, etc. from our campsite. I just hope it hasn't all grown back when we head up next week. I'm going the whole week - yikes! I haven't been since I was 15.
Post a Comment