Sunday, May 3, 2009

Check Up


Logan had his 18 month check up on Friday, he wasn't a very good boy this time. As soon as I put him on the table with the noisy paper he started crying. He remembers what happens at the doctors office, and he wasn't happy about it. Even after the nurse left he was still crying! I finally got him calmed down then the doctor came in, he only cried about 1/2 the time with her. Then the nurse came back in to give him one shot in the arm...he cried! As we were leaving I was just laughing! What a nut!
Weight: 26lbs 4oz, 56%
Height: 33 1/2 inches, 82%
Head: 47 1/2 cm, 41% I'm thinking they messed up on the head measurement, unless his head is shrinking. The nurse must have been too flustered with his screaming.

2 comments:

Mauri said...

What a big chunk! He looks so handsome. I need to take some pics of the kiddies to put some new ones up on your Mom's wall.

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh! He is such a cutie! Love the pic!