Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tulip Festival

Grandma's in town so we went down to Woodburn for the Tulip Festival Friday morning. I've never seen so many tulips in all my life!

Grandma, Jenna and Logan in the tulips.


This one makes me laugh.

A fancy windmill.


My sweet shoes!

It was so beautiful and the sunshine made it the perfect day!

After walking through the tulips there were some fun things for the kids to do.


Logan, Jenna and I went on this fun ride pulled by an ATV. It was a good little ride, we all enjoyed that one.
We missed Jaida and Russ, wish you could have come too!

6 comments:

Mauri said...

Wow, those tulips are beautiful! Looks like a lot of fun. I was bummed to find out that your Mom was gone and we wouldn't be having Sunday dinner. :( Hey, you are looking pretty skinny in that picture with the wooden shoes. Lookin' good sistah!

Kristina said...

All the tulips are amazing! Looks like you're having a great time with your mom.

The Gathering Place said...

I once went to a tulip festival in Holland that looked just like that. How fun!
Tell your mom Hi!

Lynette said...

I am freaking out about those tulips. So beautiful, awesome pictures. love the shoe picture and you are looking very skinny.
Where was Jenna and Russ?

Sinai said...

Great pics! The tulips look beautiful and your mom still looks the same. We had a great time out there in Portland!!! Can't wait to bring the kids out with us next time!

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness--so beautiful! I'm gonna have to drag Jason out there this weekend...