Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Temple Trip

This morning Jenna said out of the blue that she wanted to go to the temple. I didn't have anything else going on, so we all got ready and headed out. I had my camera ready, in case I found any letters for my alphabet challenge...I figured the kids were cute enough to shoot too.


Logan was pretty worried about the fountain, he wouldn't look at me when I wanted to take a picture...then again, he never does!




Here's a misc. shot of Bubs doing what he doesn best, getting dirty.

2 comments:

Sinai said...

I really wish we would stopped by the temple while we were there. Next time for sure. We're definitely gonna bring our kids out there. Speaking of kids, yours are absolutely darling! Your little girl looks like you.

Lynette said...

Well, now you get to experience the world of a boy. dirt,and loving to get dirty.