I want your font too! I would love to do this, then I could have my own handwriting on my digital scrapbooking pages. Do I have to have one of those tablet thingies?
That is so awesome. I have always wanted to do that. It is like getting a personal hand written letter - but typed :) Thanks for sharing. I hope I can figure it out.
4 comments:
Cool! Can I use your font?--it looks great--ha!
I want your font too! I would love to do this, then I could have my own handwriting on my digital scrapbooking pages. Do I have to have one of those tablet thingies?
No, you don't have to have a tablet thingy. You can print it out then scan it in once you've done the lettering. It's so easy!
That is so awesome. I have always wanted to do that. It is like getting a personal hand written letter - but typed :) Thanks for sharing. I hope I can figure it out.
Post a Comment