When I came down this morning after my workout Logan was getting into trouble. He figured out earlier this morning that it was fun to write on the walls...so when he got into my colored pencils I was SO GLAD he stayed on the paper! I'm going to have to keep him locked in the same room I'm in while I'm running!
The girls were so excited to watch the "movie" in 3D during the Superbowl last night. When it was over they didn't seem too impressed with comments like, "That's it?!" and, "I couldn't see very good!" Oh well, it was fun to put the glasses on for a minute.
3 comments:
Where did you get the 3D glasses from? I saw that last night but didn't know where the 3D glasses came from--probably would have known if I watched TV prior to the game, huh?
Look how sweet and innocent Logan looks there with his drawing. You have another little artist on your hands (and I'm serious! Aaron was my worst offender when it came to coloring on walls and things and he is by far the most artistic of my boys!)
You watched the Super Bowl? I know someone who would be very disappointed in you :) And ditto on the overrated 3-D movie. I couldn't see very good either...
Oh, well we're not surprised to hear that he is already an artist!!!
I'm so not into 3D! Why is everything going there? I might throw a fit about every commercial I see having a strange green glow!!! Do I have to see that? It's public TV?!
Post a Comment