Sunday, January 4, 2009

Home

We were so blessed to have blue sky 90% of the time on our drive home yesterday!


We went through a little snow on the way over the "Blues", but it was nothing compared to the drive out.


The sunset was beautiful along the Gorge!

We are happy to be home safe and sound, now I just wish I would have taken my Christmas decos down BeFoRe we left!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

So happy you made it home safe - It was so good to see you again! Happy New Year!

Mauri said...

Glad to know you guys got home safely! I wish we could have spent more time together but I appreciate all the fun we had in the short amount of time. And I quote Michela, "That was an Awesome Hill!"

Anonymous said...

ohmygosh, I actually thought maybe you had stolen my pictures, because the pictures I took on our drive to and from utah look exactly the same! lol. We must have left the same time! Are you glad we missed the nasty stuff here in Portland? lol. Hope you had a great trip.