Our tv died, so we had to do some re-arranging of the furniture. We now use my table I got last year for Christmas for the tv stand. I added the middle shelf and the backing to cover the mess of cords.
I was pretty pleased how I got it to match so well myself! I use pine for the main part, and poplar for the sides. I used a golden color first, then went over it with dark brown...then, a hint of black paint in the corners. I used a clear glossy finish spray over it all.
5 comments:
Very impressive, Megan! I'll bet you (and Russ!) are loving having a TV again! :-)
Way cute table! Gosh, I would NEVER have thought to add those things- you're a genius! Love it! Congrats on the new TV!
Do you hire out? I could use your talents!
HOW DID YOU GET IT TO MATCH SO WELL!?!! I dont know why I had to get all the looks in the family while you took all the talent!!
LOL
I was pretty pleased how I got it to match so well myself! I use pine for the main part, and poplar for the sides. I used a golden color first, then went over it with dark brown...then, a hint of black paint in the corners. I used a clear glossy finish spray over it all.
Post a Comment