Front: Mindy, Liz, Katie, Michelle
Back: Lynette, Julianne, Candice, Megan, Jenny
Mindy and Katie came up with the idea to get all the girls we grew up with, from the old neighborhood, together over Christmas break. Mindy had it at her house, I made some invites and wondered who'd show up! We were so happy to have all the girls that came, but were sad more didn't show up! We laughed pretty hard about the good ole days, and at the old video of us playing YW basketball! Hahaha! Thanks for coming girls, we'll have to do it again soon!
3 comments:
What a fun idea. Maybe you should include the "mothers of the girlz from the hood", too! We had some fun memories.
I wish I could have made it! It looks like you had a great time and it's fun to see the picture of everyone.
It was so much fun! Thanks for putting it all together!
Post a Comment