I've been playing on the computer lately, this is my latest creation from yesterday. I've been loving the WACOM tablet that I can draw with in Photoshop! It all started from drawing funny faces on our family picture, then it turned into this. It's actually fun to do!



8 comments:
Can you share some of your unbelievable talents with the rest of us!!? :)
Holy Cow, I didn't know you had this talent! These are DARLING. :-)
Megan - THAT is SO COOL! Is there anything you CaN't do??
Seriously! What can you NOT do!
Hi, Megan! I had a fun evening with your mom last night. I love these pictures and would like to learn how to do them! Do you share?
Love,
JoAnn
Love it! That is so cool!
That is awesome! How did you do that?
FAB! Love those sweet smiling faces! And what a fun retro-look for their portraits!
Post a Comment