Monday, November 24, 2008

Hat CrAzY

I've been making hats lately, I can't help it, they're just too cute not to!


Here's Jenna modeling her hat in her swimsuit. It makes me happy that they actually like to wear their hats, it's nice to have girls to make things for.


I added some funnies to my side bar, it's been nice to have a place to put them.

7 comments:

MiNdY said...

When you're out you'll have to teach me how to make them!!

Mel said...

Can I join the hat craze? :)

Mauri said...

Way cute, I wish my girls would wear hats!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I like Mindy would love to learn how to make them... or at least make you make one for me Ü I would even pay you! I love your hats!

angie said...

awsome hats, when are you going to put some up for sale and make a few bucks? because I know i wont make em! and i love that they are not held to one season, they look great at the beach too!

Kristina said...

Those hats are great! Do you knit or crochet them? I keep thinking I'd love to learn how to make them, but I've never done anything circular and it kind of freaks me out a bit. And I haven't learned how to increase or decrease while knitting, so that could be a slight problem. :)

meg said...

You can all join in on the fun, all you need is a "Knifty Knitter". There, that's my secret, now you know how easy it is! :)