We felt bad that Jaida couldn't come to the park with us, so I packed a dinner and we went at dinner time yesterday. It was nice, hardly anyone there and the kids loved it!
I got some fun pictures of the girls playing. I loved this slide shot of Jenna. Jaida wouldn't go down on her belly.
Logan just liked to dig in the wood shavings, like a dog.
.JPG)
Jaida the monkey bar champ, she's getting pretty good at them.
.JPG)
Trying to hurry and eat before the sun goes down.
The favorite of the night was the big twirly thing they hang on and it spins them around.
4 comments:
What a good Mom you are. If my kids had missed out, I would have just told them "Tough luck". :) Way to go brave little Jenna. It's funny how she can be so shy and yet so fearless at the same time.
Don't you ever have days when you just sit at home and let your kids watch 3 hours of T.V. so you can get something done? I swear, you're the most fun mom ever!
I love that park- we just discovered it today! Your kids are too cute.
What a fun park! Love the picture of Logan digging like a puppy - too cute.
Post a Comment