Friday, October 17, 2008

20 Questions...er, I Mean 17 Questions

I asked these questions to the girls and wrote exactly what they said. I had a good laugh.

1. What does your Mom always say to you?
Jaida: go make your bed
Jenna: clean up

2. What makes mom happy?
Jaida: when I bring home an otter note (a good note from school)
Jenna: cleaning

3. What makes mom sad?
Jaida: when I don’t bring home an otter note
Jenna: because she’s not happy

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Jaida: tickling myself
Jenna: tickle

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Jaida: playing kick the can
Jenna: uuhhhh, big

6. What is her favorite thing to do?
Jaida: rest
Jenna: scribble

7. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Jaida: she plays with jenna and logan
Jenna: scribble scribble

8. What is your mom really good at?
Jaida: painting
Jenna: uhm, I don't know, drawing

9. What is your mom not very good at?
Jaida: fixing the computer
Jenna: uhm, it’s because you’re happy

10. What does your mom do for her job?
Jaida: paint pictures all the time
Jenna: scribble scrabble

11. What is your mom's favorite food?
Jaida: chicken noodle soup
Jenna: chicken nuggets

12. What makes you proud of your mom?
Jaida: doing paintings
Jenna: not helping

13. What do you and your mom do together?
Jaida: play, hmmm, we just play around and be crazy
Jenna: scribble scrabble

14. How are you and your mom the same?
Jaida: we both have the same skin
Jenna: uhm, mommy and daddy

15. How are you and your mom different?
Jaida: I have light yellow hair…ooh, mom my hair is matching your hair! (as she held it up to mine)
Jenna: like daddy

16. How do you know your mom loves you?
Jaida: smiles at me
Jenna: because she’s happy

17. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Jaida: costa vida
Jenna: Ikea

4 comments:

Clara said...

So what exactly does "scribble scrabble" mean? :)

I didn't know you had such a love for chicken noodle soup and chicken nuggets! :) Or is that just what you end up feeding them for lunch all the time? I know if Helena would talk she would say I love grilled cheese, mac and cheese, etc. :)

At least they got the last question spot on! :)

Claudette said...

PRECIOUS

Jenny said...

I may have to borrow this idea. I think it would be quite entertaining!

Mauri said...

Very funny! I love when Jenna gave random answers. I'll have to try this with my kids too. Thanks for the idea