I have had my camera for over 2 years now and I still haven't figured out how to use it, I've just been using the auto feature all this time. Last night I downloaded the owners manual for it and started reading up! I learned so many new little tricks, it's pathetic really I didn't know them until now! My goal is to get better photographs that I actually am happy with.


Russ and Bub, my handsome men!
3 comments:
You'll have to teach me all your tricks when you come out, because I need to learn how to use my camera too! Sara needs to sit us all down and give us a little crash course in photography.
Those are awesome pics!! I read up on the TV and av buttons in the manual when I got it but I have had better luck with the portrait option. You will have to teach me as well!
I feel the same way!! I got my camera in January and still only use it on Auto. Every time I use it I feel guilty because I know I'm not using it to it's full potential. Grr. I'm proud of you! I might just have to do that myself one of these days! :)
Post a Comment