Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Frog Blog

A few random pictures from Sunday. There was a frog on the grill outside when we went to use it, the girls loved making a little home for the little guy.



Logan is crawling! And, getting better and better each day!


I ran across this picture I did for a DVD cover a couple years ago, every time I see it it makes me laugh.

6 comments:

candice said...

This is HILLARIOUS!!! Mostly I love how you get to be the sexy blond and Russ is a monster! Jaida is making the perfect face!! You should blow that up and hang that in your house!! By the way, I looked at your artwork for the first time today. WOW!!! So if I were to commission a piece of artwork from you... how much are we talking? I'd love to have you hanging in my home!!! You can just email the answer back. You are so, so, so, so talented!!

Unknown said...

Love that poster! Great shots of the air show too! Glad you have taken the camera off of auto!!! I'm sure the artist you are will show through your photos even better now!

Becky said...

That is awesome! You should hang it in your family room.

Mauri said...

This is so funny! Russ might just ask you to go blond after this. :)

MiNdY said...

I love the frog pictures.. and oh my heck! I totally think you need to grow your hair out and go blonde! HoT! I seriously cant believe how good of a job you did photoshoppin that!!! I wish I had those skills!

MiNdY said...

Ohp, and good job Logan on the crawling!! You'll be walking in NO time!