With fabric and sewing machine in tow, I went over to my friend Jaymie's house Monday and she taught me how to make these adorable pillow case dresses. I made Jaida's at her house and then came home and made Jenna's. They're so easy, and so dang cute. Thank you Jaymie, we all love them!
10 comments:
LOOK at those two cuties! So so sweet! Love the dresses! What a fun afternoon project! They look darling and oh so chic! :)
Love the dresses! They look so cute together! Hmmm, where did ya get those pillowcases?? Love the print!
It's actually not a pillow case, it's just fabric I got at JoAnn's...with a 40% off coupon it wasn't very expensive!
Funny- I found the original dress and showed Jaymie and I was all hyped to do it... and then I never did. :) Seriously though, they're way cute. Maybe I'll pay one of you to do it for me. :) So my style! I can always find the ideas- I just lack the knowledge and motivation to actually do any of them. AHHH!!
Meagn! Stop it with those dresses! They are so stinking adorable!~ Very cute! Way to go. can you not do anything?
Those look fantastic! I'm afraid it's true . . . there really is nothing you can't do.
Okay, I need the directions! They are darling!
I saw the girls at church yesterday and they looked so cute. Great job on the dresses.
I thought this would be a fun project for our Super Craft night, but sewing projects are always more difficult than they seem.
So Darling!!! I love them. Give me the directions now! They look so adorable. Way to go Martha Stewart.
What cant you do??! Those are stinkin cute!!
Post a Comment