Well, it happened...we got a mini van! We are really loving it too! The space is awesome and it's so nice to drive, I can't wait for our trip to Utah! After our trip to Seattle (a 3 hour drive) in my Accord we decided it was time. Well, that and the truck lease was up...sniff, sniff!

We took these pictures with Russ' camera phone in the Costa Vida parking lot by this hot truck!

Cody, do you think you can make our van look like this truck???
8 comments:
sweet ride meg, ya know you wouldn't have to look like the truck, just some flames down the side or somthing would spruce it up!
Man, you guys are addicted to Costa Vida. It's like every post you guys are there. :) Cool van!! I swore I would NEVER have a van, and guess what??? I have a van. They are so nice and so convenient!
Yikes! That is a sign of a coming-of-age for sure! I am sure you will love it! It looks nice! And you can call it something cool like "The Silver Bullet"... :)
Yeah for a new car. J & I went shopping for one to replace our beater and I died when I saw the prices!
Hey... when is your trip to Utah? Let me know, I'd love to see you!!! Nice van, especially next to the monster pimped out truck!!
See? Now you know why all of us nerds love ours! :)
Wow Meg! You're at Costa Vida as much as we are! We'll have to hook up when you come to UT. Nice van!
It's true! We are addicted to Costa Vida! We are there every Friday night...and if we can't make it Friday, then we'll go on Thursday or Saturday!
Post a Comment