For the past few days Jaida has been bugging me every other hour that she needs a "graduation hat!" I never got anything from her class saying she did, so I kept brushing it aside. She kept asking me to make one (what, does she think I can just MaKe a "graduation hat"?), those were her first words when she woke up this morning. So, to amuse her I got out my old mortar board from the halloween box and let her take it.
The kids in the hood! The bus stop was across the street and down a bit, we're missing 4 kids that were usually there in this shot.
There she goes! It was a bit different from her first day of school, she wasn't nervous at all, and i didn't cry!
3 comments:
I love Jaidas sweet little innocent smile with the group of kids.. Shes so happy!
You're SUCH a good Mom Megan!! Thanks for watching out for my kids in the hood every morning. And thanks for the picture!!
I haven't been to your blog in FOREVER, it was so fun to catch up! Seriously Megan, you are the best mom! You truly inspire me to be better. I'm really going to try your great big hopscotch idea this summer, my boys would just eat it up! Oh, and of COURSE Jaida thinks you can just "make a graduation hat" you are MEGAN afterall you know!!! :)
Post a Comment