
Today is my little sister Mindy's birthday! She is turning 29, so that means we are only one year apart...for a month and a half anyway! She is beautiful, kind, loving, friendly, smart, very talented, tenacious, happy, fun, a wonderful Mom, Mother to 3 incredibly beautiful kids, ...and, I could go on...I'm happy she's my sister, I love you Mind!
So, HaPpY BiRtHdAY to my favorite sister!
6 comments:
Aww you are so sweet Meg. Thank you for your kind words. You almost made me cry. You are my favorite sis as well! And the best one ever! You are the greatest! Thank you!
I have to say it's almost creepy how alike the photo of you & her on the left there is to Jaida & Jenna. If you put Jaida & Jenna in those clothes and pose them the same, you almost wouldn't be able to tell the 2 photos apart! And the middle photo totally brings back memories of the 80s.
I was thinking the same thing! Jaida and Jenna look just like you and Mindy. It's crazy!!
Megan, you really have to update Jaida & Jenna's hairstyles before they get beat up on the playground... oh WAIT! That's you and MINDY! Well, you grew up beautiful... I mean just look at those GLAM Divas on the right, there! Woot-woo! :)
I love the pictures. You can't beat those outfits, don't you just love the 80's style! We'll have to do something fun while you guys are here and celebrate all the summer birthdays.
i was wondering who has all the oldschool family pics!
Post a Comment