Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day


Anyone who knows my Dad knows he is the best! I have always had a wonderful example of selflessness, charity, kindness and love for me and my family to follow. He is a wonderful Father and Grandfather! Here's to my Dad on this Fathers Day, I love you!

4 comments:

MiNdY said...

He is most definately the best, and I consider myself so lucky to know this and have had his AmAzInG example. And love Love this post Meg.

Lynette said...

I've never seen this picture, I love it. so cute!

Joey and Nettifer said...

ditto on your dad! Love him! I can say I have known him my whole life and he is a great man!

Mauri said...

Great picture, it's so fun to see your Dad with the sideburns and bushy 'stache. I agree with how wonderful he is. I couldn't have asked for a better Father-in-law or Grandfather for my kids. He is the sweetest most gentle and kind man I have ever met.