We had a little BBQ on the new grill, so good!
I was spoiled at church with awesome brownies and really, really good cheesecake, I love our ward!
Jenna kept giving me everything she found with a "Happy Mothers Day" along with it! This purple flower is one of about 4 she picked until I told her to stop so we can enjoy them all summer! She was so sweet!
Jaida made me a cute card and magnet at school and I must say it was pretty cute! She was so happy for it to be a surprise for me she wouldn't let me go through her backpack on Friday when she brought it home.

I had to laugh when I was coming back from the bus stop today with Jaida. I crimped her hair again this morning and she got compliments at the bus stop this morning, so I asked if her friends liked it at school. She said, "yes, and Rachel said "Did you just wake up?", but I just told her my Mom crimped my hair this morning." I was laughing pretty hard about that one.
9 comments:
I am so glad you had such a good mothers day!! Sounds like a wonderful day! .. An air hose reel?? Ill have to ask Cody what exactly that is.. Like a hose reel just for an air hose? Yah, Im a little slow.
And I love that picture of Jaid. Her hair looks SO cute! and the picture looks like it should go in childrens Vogue. :) So BeaUTiFuL Jaid!
Your Mom told me about your ward's Mother Day treats. All I can say is, "LUCKY!" We missed you at the celebration. Looks like you had a great day without us. Can't wait to see you guys next month.
I just googled "air hose reel" - AWESOME!
You did have a good mothers day! Your girls are beautiful! I love what kids say!
So glad to hear you had a good day. Seriously, our ward is the BEST and it was awesome to have the sun out!
I have no idea what your gift was, but I'm sure you'll make good use of it! :)
So glad to hear you had a good day. Seriously, our ward is the BEST and it was awesome to have the sun out!
I have no idea what your gift was, but I'm sure you'll make good use of it! :)
I felt rather spoiled by our ward too...I wish we'd get treats like that every week...
Jaida looks so grown-up in that photo! She's got the model gaze down perfectly. I used to beg my mom to crimp my hair all the time...mine never looked as good as Jaida's though.
What in the world is an air hose reel?
I'm glad you had a good mother's day! We actually got jipped at church this year... nothing was handed out. That's crazy!
Your kids are so cute!
An air hose reel? Well, wanted it or not, I think you should think about giving him a glue gun or a sewing machine for Father's Day! :)
Post a Comment