Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Movies

I am running out of movies that I'd like to see from Netflix. Have you seen a good movie lately? Leave a comment and let me know what I should put in my queue.

Lest you think I'm making you do all the work in our blogging relationship, I've compiled a list of some favorite movies I've received over the past 8 months. They are in no particular order.
Ellen Degeneres: Here and Now
Saints and Soldiers
The Worlds Fastest Indian
I Am David
Dear Frankie
High Crimes
Cape of Good Hope
Akeelah and the Bee
On a clear day
The Chorus (I think this had captions)
Flyboys
The Illusionist
Night at the Museum
The Pursuit of Happyness
Something the Lord made
Wild Hogs
Miss Potter
The Ultimate Gift
Evan Almighty
The Bourne Ultimatum

7 comments:

Carol said...

Hmmm, I just checked out "Return with Honor" from Blockbuster... The part I liked most about it was that Tayva Patch was in it...now that I know who she is! : )

It was a good enough movie...it's that LDS movie genre...don't think I'll add it to my personal collection but it was enjoyable enough.

Behunin Family said...

We just finishied Spiderman 3- it was pretty much a Spiderman movie. :) I have Hairspray coming next, and then the Chronicles of Narnia. I'm way behind in movie land though- so maybe you've seen those. Good luck! We LOVE Netflix. Nothing like the excitement of getting mail!

Kris Tina said...

Well I say - Veronica Mars. I mean it isn't for the kids but it is quite excellent.

MiNdY said...

I could tell you a longer list of ones not to see... I rented a couple recently that I thought might be fun to watch with Lys. One of which was Becoming Jane PG, I dont know why it wasnt PG13. This couldnt keep my attention at all but when I walk back in and Lys is saying 'ewww! That guy is naked!'. I finally turned it off and took it back. Another was the martian child.. if youve seen this let me know if its any good because again, it didnt keep my attention long enough to not do laundry or whatever it was I wanted to do. I usually like the Cusack siblings. Lys walked out saying it was getting pretty boring as well. So Ill throw out the same question.. If you see some good ones let me know!

MiNdY said...

PS.. I mean here on, as in, not on your list already.

Joey and Nettifer said...

I just saw Mr Magoriums wonder emproium (sp?) loved it.

Christine said...

I really haven't seen a lot of movies lately, but Becoming Jane is really good.