.jpg)
.jpg)
After tea it was time for a stroll around the house. Too bad Logan couldn't really go in the stroller, they just thought it was so funny to have him in their doll stroller.
.jpg)
Jaida's homework assignment required mixing colors, so we got out the watercolors and the painting table. Jenna thinks Jaida's homework assignments are hers too!
.jpg)
3 comments:
I can't get over Logan getting squished into that stroller. That is so funny! Cute pics! Jenna is going to be super smart when she gets to go to school following her older sister.
I love that little table. Of course I'm sure you painted it. Your talents continue to amaze me. I love Logan in the doll stroller. Watch out, we used to stick my sister in my doll stroller and she was a chubby thing too. Eventually she broke it!
oh yah!! He'll be wearing makeup and dresses sooner than you know it! They are so cute! Meg, I look at your girls and everytime It reminds me of you and me!
Post a Comment