The girls got the best present for Christmas from their cousins! Now they can watch themselves dance on TV and listen to their voices sing a long with the music. What could be better? Jenna quit singing as soon as she saw the camera, but Jaida didn't know I was getting her on video. I have to be sly and pretend I don't have it on. I'm going to have to hide it in something so I can get Jenna to sing on tape!
3 comments:
Oh, yea! I am so glad they love it! (I thought those two Supa-star sweethearts would dig it!)
Just remember (when they are rich and famous someday) that we want a cut of the earnings since we are the ones responsible for their humble beginnings! :)
They are so cute! I cant wait til you catch Jenna in action too! Jaida is so funny. She is SO HoLLyWooD!
that is so cute and funny!
Post a Comment