Friday, February 15, 2008

Nothing Says Happy V-Day Like A Trip To The Doctors Office

Poor Jenna was trying to cut an orange by herself yesterday and cut her hand. I was a little freaked out because it looked so bad. I totally thought she needed stitches.

Russ took a picture of her at the Doctor's office. I was surprised they didn't do anything to keep it closed, I thought they'd at least glue it or something. We went to the zoo after this and by the time we got back her bandage was getting pretty bad.


She was so tired she fell asleep on the floor after running around the zoo for a couple hours.

It seems to be doing better today.

3 comments:

MiNdY said...

Poor thing.. I bet she wont try cutting anything anymore without help though! I dont know how I overlooked these posts!

Joey and Nettifer said...

sweet thing. not fun! SOrry that happened. Sometimes it is more stressful for the parents then the kid! darn it! Glad she is ok.

Sara said...

Oh, poor baby! Those sad eyes just break my heart! Hope she is doing better! :)