Monday, February 25, 2008

I Got My Ears Pierced

Jaida draws a picture and writes about her weekend each Monday at school. This is what she brought home today, she is very happy she got her ears pierced! That is a picture of her on the stool with blue purses to the side.

5 comments:

Mauri said...

I love it! I saved all of Michela's compositions from Kindergarten because they are so awesome. Most of them still make me laugh. Hunter's poems that he has been writing this year are the best. He has such a silly sense of humor.

Carol said...

I love the phonetic spelling...too cute.

Happy Belated Birthday, Jaida! What a cute girl--and now a cute girl with pierced ears (or "prst yrs")! : )

MiNdY said...

Gosh you are getting so big Jaida! I LoVe your drawing! Youre going to be an artist just like your mom! PRO!

Kris Tina said...

I can't help it - Jaida so big makes me feel so old. Oh well - she'll continue to age while I'll continue to be the exact same. Also I think you are probably the best mom in the world - her birthday looks AWESOME.

Laura said...

Now THAT is exciting weekend news! Congratulations Jaida! You look fabulous!