You asked for it, here it is. Now you know how simple the beds are to make. Ezra: I have a more detailed plan if you'd lke to see that, you can come check them out any time.
Um...yeah...uh,huh! That looks REAL SIMPLE Meg, I think I'll go make a set today....except that I COULD NEVER DO IT!! You're CRAZY if you think your little drawing actually makes those beds look easy to make. Nope, you're just going to have to come to grips with the fact that you are INCREDIBLY talented and you have an amazing gift. "Now you know how simple the beds are to make"....you are a funny girl. :) The frames however....I think I MIGHT be able to go for those! I'll let you know if it works out! LOVE THEM!
Ditto Megan, Love the instructions.....ha-ha I should have a bed made by tonight. Piece of cake!! Yeah right. Thanks for sharing the drawing though. Love ya, Lynette
4 comments:
Um...yeah...uh,huh! That looks REAL SIMPLE Meg, I think I'll go make a set today....except that I COULD NEVER DO IT!! You're CRAZY if you think your little drawing actually makes those beds look easy to make. Nope, you're just going to have to come to grips with the fact that you are INCREDIBLY talented and you have an amazing gift. "Now you know how simple the beds are to make"....you are a funny girl. :) The frames however....I think I MIGHT be able to go for those! I'll let you know if it works out! LOVE THEM!
Ditto Megan, Love the instructions.....ha-ha I should have a bed made by tonight.
Piece of cake!! Yeah right.
Thanks for sharing the drawing though.
Love ya, Lynette
Thanks Megan. Now I have absolutely no good excuse why I can't make the beds...grrrr... now I have to go do it!
Ezra
I am still working up the courage to make a queen size- I think I need a truck!
Love ho detailed everything is!
Post a Comment