Poor Jenna was sick yesterday so I stayed home with her and Logan from church. While I was getting Jaida dressed Jenna wanted to get dressed too. Logan needed to be changed so I just put him in his church outfit, he might be grown out of it by next week! I gave Jenna the lesson she would have had in Primary (gotta love the
Church website!) which she was so cute during! She was all shy during the lesson, and stared a lot at me. I had to laugh. But, she did get a pretty nice tiara out of it.

This photo of Logan makes me laugh, looks like he's flashin' me a peace sign. Peace out!
3 comments:
You are so great to still give Jenna her lesson! Wow.. good job! I love her cute little blue dress!!
you are the best mom ever! You give her the lesson she would have missed. I need to be more like you. Your kids are adorable and Logan is giving you the peace sign.
everyone keeps saying that I was good to give her a lesson, that was Russ' idea. I probably wouldn't have but I was guilted into it. So, high 5 to Big Russ.
Post a Comment