Saturday, December 29, 2007

Surprise

We're out here in Utah for the holidays, it's been such a fun trip full of parties and friends and good food...a little too much good food! We decided to drive out the last minute and surprise my parents and Russ' parents. We got here last Saturday and totally surprised them, it was so funny! We had some truck problems on the drive out which made us stay the night in Boise. We had to have the hub of the tire replaced at a dealership in Hermiston, OR...luckily it only took about 2 hours out of the trip, but it was enough to have us stay the night in Boise. I'll have to write more about the surprise when I get some pictures up. I'm borrowing my sisters computer at the moment.

1 comment:

The PM said...

Oh! That reminds me...I've got to go check your mail!!!