He's so sweet- and he is getting cuter and cuter! :) I love when they start showing their little personalities- it does make them even more lovable and sweet!
Hello Megan! I just found your blog off of your sister Mindy's blog and wanted to say hello! Just incase you don't remember me, I was a sophmore on the volleyball team when you were a senior and you drew a really cool picture for me. Do you still draw? Your family is beautiful. It's been fun to read about what you've been up to. Feel free to stop by our blog anytime!
7 comments:
Logan is just TOO cute for words. Anything I could say would be an understatement. Way cute!
That first pic is SO cute! You just wonder what he's thinking in that little head of his!
He's so sweet- and he is getting cuter and cuter! :) I love when they start showing their little personalities- it does make them even more lovable and sweet!
He is so cute! I love his little jaw line - adorable! I love how I have seen him soooo much!
He does get cuter everyday! :) He is starting to look more like your girls. You can definately tell that they are brother and sisters!
He is looking SO cute and so old! I cant believe how fast time flies!! I love the pictures!
Hello Megan! I just found your blog off of your sister Mindy's blog and wanted to say hello! Just incase you don't remember me, I was a sophmore on the volleyball team when you were a senior and you drew a really cool picture for me. Do you still draw? Your family is beautiful. It's been fun to read about what you've been up to. Feel free to stop by our blog anytime!
Post a Comment