Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Tree

My Mom came out for Thanksgiving, the day after she helped get up the Christmas decor. Russ said he wanted a big tree this year instead of the 3 trees we've had since we got married, sniff, sniff. My Mom said she had an extra one for her basement but hasn't used it for a while, and offered to send it out. I picked it up yesterday and we got it put up last night. I finished decorating it today, and let's just say I'm done with the decorating for another year. After already decorating 3 small trees I wasn't really wanting to do another big one. But, I got a little burst of energy so why not.

4 comments:

MiNdY said...

LoVe It! :)

MiNdY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joey and Nettifer said...

That tree is so pretty! Love all your christmas trees!

Laura said...

Your tree looks BEAUTIFUL! I'm impressed with your "burst of energy"!