Thursday, November 1, 2007

Home From the Hospital

We came home from the hospital this morning about 10:30. I had the nurse give me the schpill about leaving the night before so we could just wait for the doctors then leave. After the OK from the doctors we went to go pick up the girls and come home. I am glad to be home, it's nice not being poked for a blood sample at 4:30 AM! Crazy!
A BIG THANKS for everyone who helped with the girls!! We are really blessed to have such good friends around!

Logan's not so sure what to expect when he comes home...
All dressed in his cute little outfit.
Who could resist a face like this! I'm just going to say he looks like his Daddy. :)
Some close ups from yesterday... He's got hair! OK, not very much, but he's got some! And, look at those CHEEKS!

5 comments:

Behunin Family said...

He's so sweet! But he's HUGE! He won't fit in those newborn clothes any longer than Grant did! :) Enjoy him- I can't wait to see him in real life!
Please call us if the girls need a play date/break or if you do. We're around!

Joey and Nettifer said...

He is so adorable and he looks just like your girls! Congrats and the next time I have a kid I am going home early to. No reason to stay! Did you get my package?

Carol said...

He's SO cute! Can't wait to meet him in person!

MiNdY said...

Aww.. How cute he is, and so big! Good Job Meg and Russ! Its so much fun having a little sweet baby around.. I wish I could hold him!

Christine said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute. He makes me want to have another baby...well maybe I wouldn't go that far...but he is way cute.