I got to go to our ward craft night at the church last night. I signed up for this clock and these magnets. I didn't get the clock finished last night so I finished it this morning, I'm happy with how it turned out. I had a fun time getting out and visiting with the sisters in the ward. Thanks for watching the kids Russ.

6 comments:
Oh, Megan. Your clock looks SOOOOOOO much better than mine. Now that I know you're an artist, I don't wonder why! Good job!
That looks SO good! Will you make me one? Heh did you write on it yourself?? Its soo perfect! I love it, good job!
Not that I'm surprised at all, but yours turned out WAYYY better than mine! In fact, I asked Todd if he liked it this morning and he shrugged his shoulders and said "Where are you going to put it? It's okay..." Ugh. He said to put it somewhere not as a focal point. Thanks, babe. :) This is my life as a non-artsy person married to an artist!
Very cute. Love the clock. They are so flipping expensive in Utah! Even with me owning a vinyl machine! Love it!
Awesome Clock - I have wanted to make one of those - did you buy a kit or how did they do it?
Cute stuff! What are you doing making all that??? You just had a baby!
Post a Comment