Sunday Russ blessed Logan in our ward, we decided to do it while my Mom was here. Russ did a great job and Logan was asleep the whole time. I brought my camera and took a few photos after Sacrament meeting just outside the chapel...only to come home and find out I didn't have my card in my camera to record the photos! I would have noticed on the first photo, but I wasn't taking the photos! Blast and wretch! I came home and changed him before I found out, so I'm going to have to post some after we get him all dressed up again!
So, my Mom's in town and we've been all over town shopping. We've been to the Nike employee store and got a few things...but I think I need to go back and get some pants like my Mom bought, they are so cute! We're excited to have my Dad come out tomorrow, the girls keep asking when it's Wednesday so they can see Grandpa!
2 comments:
Oh, man! My heart just sank for you! I'm sorry we weren't there to see it- I still haven't seen him in real life!
I hope you're enjoying family being there. Happy Thanksgiving!
Aww! Yes, Blast and wretch! I can hear you saying those words! Dangit, yah you definately have to get him all dressed up and post some pictures! I want to see him in the cute outfit!
Im so jealous! I wish I could be there shopping with you guys! Tell mopsy and popsy I miss them and am sad to spend thanksgiving without all of you! Hope you have a great day though! Talk to you soon..
Post a Comment