Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Over 3000 miles!

Before I got on the treadmill yesterday I decided to see how many miles we've put on the poor thing...the total was 3075! We bought our treadmill a few months after I had Jaida and I've been on that thing probably 4-5 times a week since (minus a few weeks of vacation, basketball, pregnancy, etc). I love it and I tell people it's the best money we ever spent! Russ has used it a little here and there, but now he's working at Nike he has to fit in and go running on his lunch break. Personally, I don't think he should be trying to loose weight while I'm still gaining, but he better watch out after the baby comes. :)


2 comments:

MiNdY said...

Wow! Just think Meg, you could have jogged across the country in what.. 4 years? heh jk thats so awesome! I need to get jogging again!

Christine said...

How rude! Doesn't Russ know that he's supposed to be gaining weight with you, not losing it??? It's just part of the deal of being pregnant! :)