Monday, October 29, 2007

Carving Pumpkins

We carved pumpkins tonight for FHE. Jaida got to carve herself and Jenna was content drawing on paper instead of using knives to cut things. In the end we got a few good shots.




4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I am such a party pooper. I hate carvinb pumpkins because I think it is so dirty! I should get over it. Looks like a lot of fun & love the glasses! Aren't they so funny!

My Life as a Domestic Goddess said...

jeepers! you guys go all out with your pumpkins. ours always look like little kids did them. at least we now have kids we can blame that on!

Christine said...

Wow, your pumpkins are pretty intricate! Maybe I won't be posting pictures of our pumpkins! :)

MiNdY said...

Love it! You guys did a good job on carving those! Way to Go Jaida and Jenna! :) I think those glasses should be an everyday addition to your wardrobe..